First and foremost, we want to share our deep concern for those affected by the current crisis. We also express our deepest gratitude to those on the frontlines – their work and sacrifices made to take care of our communities do not go unnoticed.
Achieve One is closely monitoring the rapidly developing information regarding COVID-19 and will continue to keep customers informed on any significant changes to the recommended protocols and procedures. Achieve One will continue to comply with the governmental regulations and public health guidance currently in place to address COVID-19. The health and safety of our clients, partners, and employees is our top priority and is at the forefront of our services efforts.
Achieve One personnel are to follow, and we ask our Client to follow, the general guidelines set in place by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)*:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds; if soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands
- Put distance between yourself and other people
- Cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face cover when around others
- Cover coughs and sneezes
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces
Achieve One has been looking for ways to help our clients with their critical needs. We are now offering free “Remote Workforce” Q & A sessions for clients who have questions regarding VDI deployments including VMware Horizon, Citrix, and MS WVD. We have Solution Architects available for each and are here to answer any questions or to provide best practices. Please schedule time with one of these resources through your account representative. If you do not have an account representative, simply email us at email@example.com.
As always, be safe and take care of yourselfs and your families.